Saturday, January 21, 2012

Inequality...;G20 and Thailand 2012

France has a long traditional history for it to lead in inequality compared to Korea's. Let us introduce another variable into the equation "Sustainability" to be discussed later. First, Gini coefficients helps one to understand income inequality.

Sustainable Growth one must define relative and absolute decoupling.

"If we are unable to use your contribution for the purpose you specify, either because of oversubscription or for another unforeseen reason, it is our policy to use your contribution to support further campaigning in the area concerned or other critical global campaigns. Approximately 85% of funds donated to Avaaz goes directly into Avaaz campaigning. The other 15% goes to important organizational needs like management, fundraising, legal advice, accounting support, and infrastructure – all of which are vital to effective campaigning."

No comments:

Post a Comment