G20 Mexico 2012 A summary of the goals to be accomplished in 2012 in Mexico during the G20 Summit.
- A meeting of finance ministers and central bankers on February 25-26, 2012.
- The G20 on Friday February 20, 2012 agreed to increase the IMF resources but by how much is the question.
- The European Debt Crisis continuing caused the IMF to ask for a lending capacity up to$500 billion.
- The European Union consist of the 19 members of major economies to support sovereign finance.
- Mexico's Deputy Finance Minister said that it is made up of two parts the European part and the IMF part during the 2 days meeting.